Introducing the Stick Shift control bar with Bar-End trim adjustment.
Trimming your control bar NOW EASIER THAN EVER. With the ability to fine tune your kite’s trim using an easily reached and adjusted control knob.
Twist in small quarter turn increments to add power, bump or nudge to depower. This easy to use system is ideal for any rider and ensures you have ‘hands on’ control when depowering the kite.
The system is based on an all new ergonomically designed U shaped bar. This unique, lightweight design ensures rapid flushing of all sand and debris while offering easy inspection and access to all moving parts for in-the-field repairs.
The adjustable sliding stopper ball needs no special tools or set screws to hold in place and can be adjusted while on the water or riding. The Stick Shift bar end trim adjustment means no front line swivels, no rings, no cleats, no flopping trim line that’s forever out of reach. It also means the front lines are clear for a safe and secure front line re-ride every time.
– R3 Component’s bar end trim adjustment. Twist to add power, bump to depower
– Hands on depower! Easily dump power while keeping both hands firmly on the bar and in control
– Easily used by riders of all size
– Open, easily inspected and ergonomically designed U shaped bar offers maximum sand and debris flush for smooth shifting every time and easy access to all moving parts for in-the-field repair and maintenance
– Quarter turn increments take 0.5cm of traditional trim line depower from the kite
– No swivels, trim straps or rings infringe the front line depower
– Near limitless sheeting options with our easily adjusted on-the-fly sliding stopper ball. Sliding stopper requires no special tools or set screws to adjust!
– Easily sheet in and out – even when kite looping or at extreme bar angles
– Integrated line tensioner ensures simple trim adjustment on the beach, prior to launch
– Front line re-ride and included pigtail ensure compatibility with all kite brands!
– Ultra lightweight bar feels incredible in your hand