IGNITE ONE PIECE DRYSUIT
DUAL FUNCTION DRYSUIT / FOUL WEATHER GEAR!
Blurring the lines between foul weather gear and traditional drysuits the Ignite is loaded with expedition style features and is designed to be worn for extended periods of time above and beyond a quick after work session.
Featuring our revolutionary Captive Zip design, the Ignite has merged drysuit water integrity with the comfort of traditional foul weather pant & jacket combinations. When worn in “full dry” mode, the Ignite is 100% dry. In modest conditions or when relaxing between sessions the Ignite is quickly converted to “standby mode” by opening the dry zip and doffing the neck seal. With the over jacket then zipped up the Ignite provides ventilation and protection on par with, or superior to other leading foul weather gear ensembles. Converting from standby mode to full dry mode can be easily accomplished all while wearing your PFD.
As added security we’ve added a “wader” belt at the waist to restrict water entry into the lower suit due to accidental submersion when worn in standby mode and added highly reflective patches and inks to the outside of the suit.
• Standby or Full Drysuit mode / Captive Zip Self Entry
• Adjustable neoprene neck seal
• German made T-zip Masterseal main dry zip
• One atmosphere PK external jacket zip with stainless slider
• VENTOR salt water resistant, drysuit specific waterproof breathable material
• Outer Chest Pockets
• 420 Denier abrasion overlays at knees, buttocks and crotch
• Adjustable & removable suspenders
• Neoprene wrist seals
• Removable hood
• German made T-zip Masterseal crotch relief zip
• Jacket pockets and inside jacket stash pocket
• Integrated dry sock booties
• Wrist overlays with Velcro cinch
• Lower leg “boot cuff” overlays
• Ultra high all-weather collar, with hold down snaps
• Solas approved reflective tape
• Reflective piping
• Reflective screen graphics
• “Wader” waist belt
KEY FEATURES OVERVIEW: