Based upon the original Soul drysuit that started it all, the newest verion of the Soul offers you greater flexibility than any wetsuit, customizable levels of warmth and added convenience features. The Soul features the revolutionary Captive Zip design, giving you the ability to choose fully “dry mode” or “standby mode”.
Don't just survive the elements - thrive in them! Because staying dry means staying warm in the toughest conditions out there... The Soul drysuit offers all the features, performance and reliability you need on the water.
When worn in dry mode the Soul is 100% dry and breathable. Between sessions, on your way to the beach or after your time on the water you can then open the dry zip and doff the neck seal. With the outer jacket then zipped up the Soul offers a well ventilated, hooded jacket and pants to protect you from the wind and rain. Converting from standby mode to full dry mode can be easily accomplished all while wearing your PFD.
- Standby or Full Drysuit mode – Captive Zip Self Entry
- German made T-zip Masterseal main dry zip
- Captive over flap jacket zip
- Outer Chest Pocket
- 420 Denier abrasion overlays at knees, buttocks and crotch
- VENTOR salt water resistant, drysuit specific waterproof breathable material
- Adjustable & removable suspenders
- Trim to fit, Polytex UV resistant seals
- Removable hood
- German made T-zip Masterseal crotch relief zip
- Jacket pockets and inside jacket stash pocket
- Large chest pocket accommodates marine radio, etc
- Available with attached Polytex UV resistant ankle seals
- Lower leg “boot cuff” overlays
- Reflective piping
- Two way jacket zip allows for full access to your harness when worn underneath
- Elastic draw cord at the base of the jacket
- Nylon "fast drying" hand pockets - dry quickly once you're off the water
Added features of the Soul vs HEAT drysuit
- Double abrasion overlays in critical areas - knees, seat, and crotch
- External neoprene hand warming pockets
- Zip on/off removable hood
- Relief Zip (pee zip)
* On Sale Now While Quantities Last.