An incredibly user-friendly and versatile freeride foil setup that you can learn on, progress with and enjoy for years to come. Equipped with the free-flowing Space Skate wing, this setup is super agile and carvy and surprisingly fast for its size.
Our Take: A great progression platform, stable, ample lift, easy to ride but not boring at all. Excellent choice for beginners through high intermediate foil riders. Beauty of this is how modular it is....allowing for easy bolt-on upgrades as your skills or preferences evolve.
GET YOUR WINGS
We have taken all the input we have gotten from our foil academy (thousands of users) to build the most dynamic and playful all-around kite foil package on the market, period. This is Slingshot innovation at its finest, and it’s years ahead of the competition. Do your research ... you’ll see what we mean. The Hover Glide FKite package is equipped with the Space Skate 65 (H4) front wing and the Space Skate is the obvious evolution for the FKite package. This is one of the most versatile foils in our line. Its size and surface area provide the lift and stability needed for learning, progression, tricks and transitions. Its unique dihedral shape provides a crazy level of dynamic carving control and self-centering flight that you have to feel to believe.
- NEW Neoprene wing covers & Custom travel case
- Our hand-picked package for versatility and user-friendly freeride Kite foiling
- Space Skate wing has tons of range, playful feel and self-centering flight
- Great for learning and progression- plenty of lift, forgiving response
- Super playful side-to-side handling, feels like powder turns on a snowboard
- Hover Glide is a modular system with a wide variety of add-on wings and components
This setup is stable and forgiving enough for entry-level foilers to learn with and is super agile and playful for more advanced freeriding as you progress.
71cm (28”) mast, pedestal, Shift Fuselage, Space Skate 65cm front wing, 42cm rear wing, hardware, shim, neoprene wing covers, custom travel case