A harness for new riders, experienced riders, and snowkiters.
If you want the low hook height and support of a seat harness, but also the mobility of a conventional waist harness - now you can have both in the Session 2 Hybrid harness.
Wear it as a conventional waist harness and you will have good support and mobility, or attach the leg loops that are included with the harness and it can be worn lower on the hips like a seat style harness that allows you to sit and use your body weight more in the harness, with a lower hook height. The leg loops are popular for new riders, snow kiting, or any rider who likes less pull through the low-back, or alternatively without the loops you have more mobility for freestyle and surf riding. One harness that can take you from your first rides to and beyond - it does it all.
- Spreader bar, pad, and leg loops all included.
- Rugged build
- Thermo foam padding for maximum comfort
- Highly adjustable and removable leg straps
- Hook knife with Velcro fastener
- Safety eject handle pass leash attachment point
- "Snag Free” buckle covers to reduce inadvertent line snags or tangles
XS: 26” to 32”
S: 28″ – 32″
M: 32″ – 36″
L: 36″ – 40″
XL: 40″ – 44″
Note: Sizing is over a wetsuit or bathing suit. Allow 1-2″ for drysuit or snow pants