The “Hot Rod” of the lineup, the Hypermiler is a sleek, full carbon board designed for high-performance, high-speed foiling. This is a board for advanced riders who want to go fast, carve hard upwind and cover long distances. The Hypermiler’s slender outline and aggressively beveled edges allows for maximum lean without the board's edge engaging with the water. A textured deck replaces the deckpad to save weight and provide extra grip for aggressive riders who need the extra traction.
Footstrap inserts (straps not included) are set for race/course configuration, with two angled straps in the front and one in the back.
• Advanced board built for speed and efficiency
• Super light all-carbon construction
• Race-caliber board for riders who want the best
• Great board for distance riding and aerials
• Textured deck increases traction and decreases weight
Our Take on the Hypermiler 4'8: For the skilled foil rider its light, fast and nimble. Race it, boost it, its for the advanced to expert rider looking for max performance - if that's you....you'll love it.