* Demo bar, lightly used good condition .
Completely redesigned for 2021 the Pilot 2.0 bar is a combination of the best components, lines, and safety system designs to date. A huge leap forward in safety, functionality, compatibility, and built to last
Designed to work with any modern 4 line kite from any brand, some of the best quality low-stretch, high strength, small diameter lines on the market, and a compact Chicken Loop design provides more available bar throw, seatbelt style click and reset loop, and the option to interchange loops for freeride, compact slider, and freestyle loop options.
- The redesigned control stick features a smaller 23mm diameter grip turning the Pilot into a precision instrument.
- Featuring a generous 60cm of sheeting range, the newly designed cleat and trim line handle are still within easy reach.
- The refined bar floats feature a streamline shape that incorporates full retract bar-end bungees for easy line storage.
- The Pilot has been upgraded with German made Liros DC 401 Ultra HD flying lines.
ISO certified, the Pilot is outfitted with the all new Gen 9 Punch Out Trim Loop.
Bar Width: 46cm and 52cm
Lines: 22m (19m + 3m) Liros DC 401
Our Take: So many things to appreciate in this new design its unreal. Possibly the best ATB (above the bar) trim system on the market.
Low stretch lines are like steering with steel cables! Grip is nice and firm yet cush, the CL is super compact and incredibly easy to reset and loops options are great for jumping vs wave foil sessions. The 3m integrated extensions, make dropping from 22m to 19m lines easy and fun for high wind sessions.
Every adapter you could ever need for any kite is included with it, and the CL meets the new ISO bar standards.
Tips: Choose the 46 for use with 10m kites and under, 52cm for 10m kites and up.