A single bag for all your gear including large twin tips and short surfs in one easy-roller bag. Long enough to fits multiple boards up to 158cm long with no saggy-bag syndrome: integrated runners provide structure and separate compartment for wet gear.
Navigator Trolley bag: Ride Engine’s Tactical Trolley is a rugged and utilitarian dual-wheeled board bag that will have you hauling mass amounts of gear across the planet with ease. Large enough to fit up to a 158cm twin tip but compact enough to fit within standard airline baggage limitations, the Tactical Trolley features large interior compartments, compression straps, ballistic Kevlar reinforcement, a wet-dry compartment, rugged wheels and integrated runners to give the bag structure with or without a twin-tip inside.
- Durable padded construction keeps cargo well protected
- Large top opening for easy packing and organization
- External wet / dry storage compartment
- Quick access exterior stash pocket
- Dual drag handles makes for leg bump free walking
- Multiple reinforced haul handles
- Heavy duty XL wheels granting easy glide over varied surfaces
- Burley skid rail protection
- Exterior compression straps for content stabilization
- Interior mesh pocket perfect for small item storage
- Padded board divider
- Dual internal cargo hold down straps
- External ID pocket
Size: 162 cm x 46 cm x 24 cm (64" x 15.75" x 18")